What happens in a Financial Coaching appointment?
The one-on-one session with one of our CAFE Coaches will last approximately 30 minutes. Coaches can help you prioritize financial concerns, identify immediate action steps, and make referrals to programs and services.
Coaches can help with:
- Prioritizing daily living expenses, like housing, food, and insurance
- Maximizing income, by sharing referrals that offer benefit eligibility services, emergency cash assistance, and emergency loans
- Managing debt, from credit cards to student loans to child support
- Avoiding predatory scams
- Accessing other social services
- Budgeting for future loss of income or emergencies
- General financial strategies and advice
Please note: CAFE Coaches provide information relevant to your needs; they cannot provide direct financial assistance like cash or loans.
All our appointments are currently being held virtually. In-person appointments at our Financial Empowerment Center are available upon request. Please email email@example.com with your availability.
Not seeing a time that works for you?
Evening appointments and other times are available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability.
Interested in online group workshops?
Join us for one of our free upcoming virtual workshops covering a variety of financial topics: building a healthy credit score, managing debt, budgeting and spending, building assets, smart investment, planning for retirement, and more.